FastPencil is the world’s leading publishing platform with hundreds of thousands of members worldwide, releasing new books and features daily. Registered users can build books and e-books and preview unlimited digital proofs, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen, all without ads or commitments. Authors can publish, print and sell books and e-books privately or publicly with ISBNs and have access to professional author services providers. FastPencil is Publishing Simplified.Write now for free, login: https://www.fastpencil.com/users/sign_in
Here's how it works:
- Sign Up Page
- Sign In Page
- Pre-Publishing First Steps: What to Expect / How Much Does It Cost To Publish With FastPencil?
- Project Dashboard - Overview
- New Project Button - How To Start a New Project
- Write / Edit Button - How to Add Content
- Import - How to Import Word Documents or Evernote Notes (with Video)
- Preview Setup Button - How to View a Digital Proof
- Publication Setup Button - How to Prepare for Publishing
- Publishing Wizard (Guided Publishing) - Overview
- Post-Publishing & Distribution Next Steps: What to Expect
- All About Print Book Types / Trim Sizes / Page Count / B&W and Premium Color
Top 3 Reasons Authors Love FastPencil
- Projects are free — authors only pay for services & books.
- Generous royalties — 80% net profit goes to authors.
- Speed to market and quality control — preview multiple book layouts in seconds and deliver high-quality books, globally.
- Establish your brand and engage with your network
- Browse Professional Editorial & Cover Services from industry-leading partners
- Research how to create your own Cover (does it look great at various sizes?)
- Find out more about how to Print a draft / (ARC) advanced review copy
- Preview Free proofs, downloaded to your desktop or device
- Prepare for publication from one workspace: Here’s how to collect metadata easily
- Publish print book + e-book formats then distribute privately or globally, when desired, with this one button:
Everyone has a Story to Tell, #WriteYourStoryUncover and restore book projects. Honor your stories. Print and publish your works of heart. Here's what to do next
- How to Publish, Step 1. Compile and Organize Browse videos to jumpstart your project: FastPencil Tutorial | How to Import from Evernote.
- How to Publish, Step 2. Polish and Preview Edit content, collaborate, add images, and prepare your manuscript for publishing. Then, preview in multiple print and e-book formats.
- How to Publish, Step 3. Print and Revise Ask about our Professional Author Services to help refine and complete your book.
How to Publish, Step 4. Publish your Book and e-Book Guided publishing: Private printing or 3-year Global Distribution with ISBNs available. Open a new project and start publishing, today.